Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Myers-Briggs and Now This?

It had to happen. They now have "types" for bloggers.
I have to admit that I use "types" all the time. Myers-Briggs is my favorite tool for creating characters and it's also helped me understand my spouse, my friends, and my independent, hard-headed self.
But the following is for fun. Click on the link and see what "blogging type" you are!

P.S. Thanks to Cindy Swanson, where I found this gem!


Your Blogging Type is Logical and Principled


You like to voice your well thought out opinions on your blog.
And if someone doesn't what you write, you really don't care!
Serious and blunt, sometimes people take your blog the wrong way.
But you're a true and loyal friend to those who truly get you.

2 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

I totally missed this yesterday - it was a crazy day! So glad I saw it. I took the test and mine came out Logical and Principled too. Fun!

Suzanne said...

You're a bit ... unusual. And so is your blog.
You're impulsive, and you'll often post the first thing that pops in your head.
Completely uncensored, you blog tends to shock... even though that's not your intent.
You tend to change your blog often, experimenting with new designs and content.


Well, there you have it. I'm weird. LOL