Sunday, September 18, 2005

Right Brained or Left Brained? Which Are You?


Color and form . . . I think God's brain is ambidexterous, don't you?

Some novelist friends and I were discussing whether or not we're left-brained or right brained, so I scouted around on the Internet until I found a quick, easy quiz. As you can see, I'm both-brained, but not simultaneously. (VBG) I literally use the right side of my brain (the creative side) for first drafts and brainstorming, then I use the left side (the mechanical side) for second and third drafts, where the Inner Editor comes out.

Which side of your brain is dominant? You can take this test to find out. Enjoy!











Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz
The higher of these two numbers below indicates which side of your brain has dominance in your life. Realising your right brain/left brain tendancy will help you interact with and to understand others.
Left Brain Dominance: 16(16)
Right Brain Dominance: 16(16)
Right Brain/ Left Brain Quiz

No comments: