Thursday, February 02, 2006

Birth Announcement


I'd take a picture of Charley Gansky with this new book, but he's sleeping at my feet and I don't want to wake him. But it's here! Hot off the press and beautiful! It's A TIME TO MEND, from Steeple Hill.

I originally wrote this book as GENTLE TOUCH. It's not a mere reprint, trust me--it's a book about a woman's struggle with breast cancer, and the field of oncology changes so rapidly that I had to completely rewrite the cancer protocols in this new edition. Fortunately, I have some great friends at an oncology center in Clearwater who helped me update the material.

I was at a Harlequin sales meeting last night (lovely!), and someone asked me if the book has a happy ending. I'd call it a hopeful ending. Which is the best kind of ending, I think.

In any case, A TIME TO MEND is rolling out all across the country, so I hope you'll give it a read.

Angie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember reading this book way back when it was Gentle Touch. Would like to read it again, hopefully we get it at work soon!

Ruth said...

I remember when Gentle Touch came out...glad it's gotten a reprint, update, and facelift -- congrats! Powerful story...