Saturday, September 23, 2006
My friend Lissa sent me this list, so I thought I'd respond here. Please feel free to do likewise, either in the comment section or on your own blog (but leave a link if you do!)
Name . . .
1. One book that changed your life: Gone With the Wind (and the Bible, of course)
2. One book that you've read more than once: The Nun's Story
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: The U.S. Army Survival Guide
4. One book that made you laugh: The Princess Bride
5. One book that made you cry: The Kite Runner
6. One book you wish had been written: The one I'm working on
7. One book you wish had never been written: The one in my drawer
8. One book you're currently reading: Marley and Me
9. One book you've been meaning to read: Water for Elephants
10. One book you'd like to to write: The Face (this idea in my mental file).
What's on YOUR list?