Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm off . . . on vacation!


If this is Sunday, I'm heading out on vacation!  Hubby and I are taking a cruise, leaving the country, and we'll probably be incommunicado for a few days.  But I promise to share pictures when we get back, and then I really have to get to work! 

As you may recall, I've been not-under-a-deadline for the last couple of months, and my time of leisure is coming to an end.  It's been fun--I've done lots of reading, lots of research, and written several proposals.  I've rid the house of rats.  Time off is good for the soul. 

But hey--we also have a new Book of the Month coming up--the new edition of DREAMERS is hitting the market in December, and my box of books arrived the other day, so I'll have to give a copy away.  So please stay tuned! 

Off to sea!

Angie 

4 comments:

Kathy Cassel said...

Have fun. Stay safe. I am taking JEssica (daughter, 17) on the Girls Get A Way cruise in Feb.

Lisa said...

Have fun! I have to wait until May for our anniversary cruise, but this picture reminds me of how awesome it's going to be. Enjoy yourselves!

Mocha with Linda said...

Have a wonderful, relaxing, and refresing time! And a blessed Thanksgiving!

Leslie said...

Have fun!

I was shocked last week when I got a package from Amazon - it was Dreamers! I had pre-ordered it but had forgotten about it :)

Hopefully this weekend I will get the chance to read it.