A tip of the hat to friend David Roth for sending me this (and he's a man!). Too cute not to share:
10. God worried that Adam would be lost in the Garden of Eden
because he wouldn't ask for directions.
9. God knew that someday Adam would need someone to hand him the
(Parenthetically, it has been noted that men don't want to see
what's ON TV; they want to see WHAT ELSE is on.)
8. God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appointment.
7. God knew that when Adam's fig leaf wore out, he would never
buy a new one for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would not remember to take out the garbage.
5. God wanted man to be fruitful and multiply, but he knew Adam
would never be able to handle labor pains and childbirth.
4. As "keeper of the garden," Adam would need help in finding
3. Adam needed someone to blame for the Apple Incident and for
anything else that was really his fault.
2. As the Bible says: "It is not good for man to be alone."
1. And the No. 1 reason:
[Drum roll . . . ]
God stepped back, looked at Adam and declared:
"I can do better than that."