Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hurricane watching, puppy picture-ing

While we keep an eye on the hurricane charts (we have shutters and a generator, so if it comes around we're not too worried), I went to the SPCA this morning.  It's like a puppy paradise there!  I don't know why, but we've had lots of pit bull puppies, and they are adora-bull.  :-)

I also met a Corgi today who could be a canine model.  He knew how to pose and really didn't take a bad shot.  And a Shepherd mix and some other really sweet dogs --

Anyway, here's a sampling of today's beautiful dogs.  And after I share those, I really  need to clean my house!

Angie
Abby


Bella


Covu


Eddie


Ellie


Kiarra (most photogenic of the day!) 


Nala


Cody


Scout


Simba

1 comment:

dorothy said...

I am in love with Eddie and Belle...