Friday, March 17, 2006

Ouch! A Migraine


Lost an entire day today to a migraine headache--a dilly of one. Usually I can take one of my super-duper migraine meds and be functioning within an hour or two; today that didn't work. Spent the entire day either in bed or on the bathroom floor, but the brain finally cleared about six o'clock.

I've only had one this bad three times in my life . . . and am in no hurry to repeat the experience. Honestly, I can't think of anything more frustrating because you can be right as rain in one hour, and flat on your back in the next. I'm not sure what Paul's thorn in the flesh was, but migraines are mine.

But that's okay. I just withdraw from society and wait until I can enter it again.

Oh--a happy St. Paddy's day to BJ and anyone else who's Irish!

Angie

No comments: