Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Political Ponderings


I'm not especially fond of discussing politics, but there comes a time when we can't ignore the way policy makers (most of whom are politicians) affect our daily lives.  My friend Randy Alcorn has posted a thought-provoking article on his blog about the coming election.  I hope you'll take a few minutes to pop over there and read it. 

Yes, there are two candidates who oppose abortion, but if you listen to the question asked by Terri Shaivo's brother, I think you'll discover that there is more to being "pro-life" . . . 

I really respect Randy . . . and find his four reasons for caring about politics to be undeniable . . . and adorable. 

~~Angie 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find I'm having to have some political opinions myself, on a local level - it's something new for me.

Kay Day said...

That was a good post. I was trying to decide which one I would go with, and this clarified a lot for me.

Deborah said...

i just got my TV guide which had a huge full page ad for the Note and the blurb said to "pass the hankies". looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

I just read Randy's post a couple days ago, and am doing some major re-thinking.