Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tuesday in Ireland



Today was a glorious day--clear blue skies, bright sunshine, cool breezes.  We drove back to Cashel, where I discovered I had left my credit card.  The man at the gas station had it and returned it to me.  

In fact, we have had so many things go wrong, but yet every wrong thing has worked out to be exactly right.  Linda lost her credit card, too, but the merchant found it and paged her.  We had a flight cancelled, but replaced with a better one.  We had terrible weather, but sunshine by the time we arrived at our destination.  We ordered soup we didn't like only to find it the best stuff we'd ever tasted.  :-)  

I've pretty much given control of my camera to Terri while I'm driving, and she rides up front and snaps pictures of every pretty hill, hillock, and horizon--so that's a lot of snapping.  

All in all, still having a grand time.  Sleeping about nine hours a night, though--still catching up from that jet lag! 

~~Angie 

3 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Sleeping nine hours a night - that sounds like a good vacation to me!!

So glad the wrongs are turning in to rights! Isn't that just like God!

Waterford Crystal Factory - I bet that was incredible!

Kathy Cassel said...

Nice!

Anonymous said...

Kathy, your picture is cracking me up.

Angie, I'm so glad you're having a great time!