Friday, August 22, 2008

A capella redux


Am I the last person on earth to hear about Naturally 7?  Wow.  That's all I can say.  

If you've never heard of them, check out this video on You tube.  

I found three or four of their albums on iTunes, including a Christmas album that is melt-your-bones lovely.  Right now I'm listening to "Amazing Grace" and boy, does it sound sweet!  

Long live a capella music.  I like instruments, don't get me wrong, but there's something wonderful about the instrument of the human voice . . . 

~~Angie, still hard at work on the WIP.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They were the opening act for Michael Buble when I saw him in concert a few months ago - they are super talented and very cool to see live!

Lisa said...

Ruth, I wanted to see Michael Buble' so badly, but the tickets were out of my price range. I'll have to check these guys out.

Angi said...

No Angie - you're not the last. I am. Thanks for the heads up!