Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Google Earth


A couple of days ago, I downloaded the latest version of Google Earth to my computer. I was amazed to see how much it had changed--many, many more camera shots.

(In my real estate quest, I like looking up addresses. You can type in any address you like, and the camera "flies" to the location. Once you find it on a map, if there are little camera icons on the map, you can double click those, and the camera moves, placing you smack on the street in front of the address. You can then scan, look around, etc. It's fascinating!)

Apparently a Google car has driven all over America (and is still driving), but some folks are wise to it. (And some folks aren't.) Here's a link to some of the bizarre photographs of "real life" America that the Google car has caught.

Download Google Earth and check out your house. What's going on in the picture?

~~Angie

1 comment:

Mocha with Linda said...

The "2.0" on the marriage proposal cracked me up!

Glad to see you are back. I was starting to be concerned. (Not that you can't skip days blogging, but you usually mention if you are heading out of town or something!)