Saturday, June 19, 2010

Inanimate objects


When I was a child, we used to drive over to Winter Haven a few times a year. I remember sitting in the back seat on the (long, it seemed to me) drive home, staring at the cars behind us. Those cars had FACES--some were sad, some were happy, some looked cruel. Automobiles had bigger grilles in those days, and they created some truly memorable faces.

Someone else has looked for faces in inanimate objects, and this is an amazing collection. Click through and enjoy!

If this is Saturday, I should be home again! Loved my trip, but it's good to be home!

~~Angie

4 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

That's funny. The faces are cool, but I am relieved to discover I'm not the only one who "sees" faces in objects. LOL

Carlton W. H. said...

My wife's cousin bought a car one time because the headlights popped up on the front and made a face!

Anonymous said...

I, too, looked for faces in car and truck fronts. And I can NOT plug in an appliance without thinking the receptacle looks like a horrified face. Thanks for the fun link, Angie.

Blessings,
Mary Kay

Linda said...

Never saw the faces til you pointed it out. Now that's all I see! LOL