Saturday, March 31, 2012

Back at home and at the SPCA

Since I was away most of the week, I was eager to get back to the SPCA and see who'd been adopted.  I also found that Spring has brought a lot of puppies, and I was lucky enough to get to play with an photograph some of them.

No loose dogs today--barely.  I had on a collar that snapped--twice--but managed to catch the dog both times.  Oy!

Anyway, I wanted to share some pictures of the lovely shelter dogs I met today.  If you're in the area, you ought to check them out!

Lily

Sarge

Oreo

Lady

Ava
~~Angie, who is at her dog limit, but would take OREO in a heartbeat. 

1 comment:

Kathy Cassel said...

Lily would be perfect for Jessica but I don't suppose you deliver? She wants a playmate for her 14 mo old pug/pekinese mix. Our other dog is older and tries to run, but he's just having so many problems. I always wonder when he will just not wake up one day : (