Wednesday, March 21, 2012

More SPCA pics

I didn't make it to the SPCA yesterday, and while I was gone, the puppy room filled up! (They keep older dogs and young dogs in an air-conditioned space).

So this morning I had my work cut out for me, but I was still very pleased to make so many puppy friends and get some great shots.  A big shout-out and thank you to Jim McCook, without whom the picture of Miles wouldn't be nearly as adorable.  :-)

Max

Miles

Miles 2

Miles 3. This puppy doesn't take a bad picture.

Sadie


Tiger

Zelda

Zelda

Zelda


And my doggies, who are NOT up for adoption.  :-)

~~Angie  



3 comments:

Angie said...

Cute!

Anonymous said...

Miles is adorable, especially getting into the ribbon basket!
Theressa in Edmonton

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love Tiger in the Tie! How cute is that? But they all are delightful. What a terrific idea to have props for them, and the articles of clothing are such a bonus. Clyde