Thursday, May 03, 2012

Another day at the SPCA (should be a song!)

Though my deadline is drawing near and people are coming to visit, I ran over to the SPCA this morning because I knew I wouldn't be able to go any other time this week.  Met five lovely dogs, from extra-big to extra-small.  And in going over the pictures--sometimes I just sit here and laugh.  Sometimes they come up with the funniest expressions, but they're still so sweet.  Amazing how much you can learn about a dog just by sitting with him for half an hour.

In any case, I present the dogs of May Third.  :-)  May they all find new homes very soon.




Sweet little Bonnie has no teeth, so her tongue sticks out. 



Beautiful Codi has had a major haircut, otherwise he'd be a fluff ball! 








Heidi would do ANYTHING for a cookie. 

No comments: