Saturday, July 14, 2012

Photomosaics--very fun!

Years ago I worked on a book in which photomosaics were a major theme.  What's a photomosaic?   Easy--a mosaic made of photos.  :-)

In any case, I suspected that now there might be easy computer programs to put these works of art together for us, and yep, I found a free one on the web (you can find one, too, just use Google.)

And I created two photomosaics using only my SPCA doggie photos.  :-)

To best view these, click on them to enlarge, or save to your own computer and then zoom in to take a closer look.  Pretty cool, huh?  They would make great posters.  :-)

First, a landscape, and then a cartoon.  Enjoy!

~~Angie



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are brilliant!! Nicely done...

Anonymous said...

Nice work. That's a fascinating type of art.