Thursday, August 31, 2006

This and That


Brittanie asked about library sales . . . if they counted as regular sales. Yes, indeed they do. And writers appreciate libraries just as they appreciate Sam's Club--if we can pick up a new reader, that's a good thing.


I just saw the funniest thing in my "Hungry Girl" newsletter--the Octodog Frankfurter Converter. Frankly (pun intended!), this one’s a little frightening. But we just had to include it. This wacky device slices ordinary hot dogs into eight-legged sea creatures. Cook ‘em, and their little legs swirl around the body like tentacles. Decorate them with condiments and eat 'em, or put on a hot dog variety show for the neighbors! We can't wait to turn guilt-free dogs into various and sundry sea critters. Yippeee! Purchase ‘em online here.

Well, I'm off to the dentist again this morning . . . two more crowns. So I'll be packing the iPod and asking for more anesthesia. Sydney Bristow I'm not. (VBG)

~~Angie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live close to the Seattle Aquarium where they sell one of these. Next time I'm in Seattle,will pick one up and try and it let you know how they are. They look cute...but WEIRD!!

Connie said...

yeah, that's a little weird. How about this? Poodle disguises for Dobermans?

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the dentist - he's not an Asian man in a wheelchair, is he? ;)

Unknown said...

I saw these on Food TV last month. I guess it's a great way to get your little ones to eat.