Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Uniform Project


I LOVE this idea!

This gal has vowed to wear the same black dress every day of the year in order to raise money to educate poor children in India. (So far she's raised over $5,000).

But if you click on the link that says "view by month," you can see that on no two days does she look the same. The key is accessories, ladies! And you can even donate accessories to her cause.

I remember one year--the year I taught high school, as it happens--that I wrote what I wore each day on my calendar, just so I'd never repeat. I didn't think anyone would even notice how I was mixing things up, but my female students did! :-)

A tip of my hat to this courageous, fashion-forward young lady! You can check out her site here.

~~Angie

1 comment:

Mocha with Linda said...

Wow. She has waaay more creative energy than I do.

(Not that it would take much to outdo me!)