Monday, April 26, 2010

Coolest bookshelves


You may have heard via my face book account that I was in the hospital for a couple of days over the weekend--but I'm home now and mending just fine. Apparently I have fussy innards, and every once in a while they kick up their heels . . .

Anyway, just had to share these bookshelves, described in detail here. A tip of the hat to Brad Whittington for pointing me in this direction. Aren't these cool! Now, if only I could find a place where I could put one . . .

~~Angie

4 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Those are bizarre.

Glad you're home and feeling better.

SmilingSally said...

Whew! I'm glad that you're home.

Anonymous said...

Upside ... when you are ready to relocate, you just roll it along behind the moving van! Clyde

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling completely well again. I bet the hospital stay gave you plenty of new ideas, though...:)