Saturday, April 30, 2011


Last night the hubs and I went to a Tampa Rays baseball game (we have a friend who plays on the team). Anyway, as we were getting ready for bed, I said, "Don't you think it's really odd that we pay people millions of dollars to play a game for our enjoyment?"

He said, "Well, you enjoyed the game."

"Yeah, but I went to cheer on our friend. I really don't care much about baseball per se. So why don't we pay people like writers millions of dollars and have people pay to sit around and watch THEM work, and cheer them on, 'You can reach that deadline, you can untangle that plot . . . OH! struck out with that one, but you'll be up again . . ."

And hubby said, "You're tired and you're delirious. Go to bed."

And so I did. :-) Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In other words, you hubby was saying, "Dream on!!" Although, as I think about it, it doesn't hurt to dream....