Wednesday, April 26, 2006

New Header!

Good morning! I was up at 6:30 a.m. trying to publish this lovely new header to my blog--itsn't it cute? Lisa Samson and her daughter created it for me and they did such a cool job that I'm going to let them take a stab at a header for my web page, too.

BTW, I'm blogging over on Charis today, if you want to take a peek. But if you're a regular reader of this blog, it'll be a rerun. (VBG).

If you'd like to hire Team Samson to do a header for your blog, they would do a great job! Contact Lisa through her blog . . . and the link is listed in my favorite blogs column.

Have a lovely Wednesday!

~~Angie

7 comments:

Diane Viere said...

What a lovely blog! First time to visit...I'll be back!

Diane

Anonymous said...

I love the new header!

Sheryl said...

Love the new header ... books & bubblegum. What could be better? Nice job Lisa & daughter :-)

Sheryl

Anonymous said...

The whimsical Lisa and Ty do it again! Great header, Angie! Lovely job, Samson artists!

BJ

Anonymous said...

Wow, the Samson team did a great job. Love your blog.

Anonymous said...

How was The Secret Life of Bees?

Ruth said...

I love the new header, it's too cool!