Thursday, February 05, 2009

BOM: The Editing


Hey, you know what?  This headline just in from a Hallmark Press Release:  Original Movie Ranks as Highest-Rated Cable Movie of the Week, Highest-Rated Telecast of the Night and Boosts Network to 
Rank #1 on Saturday, Jan. 31
 

You helped make that possible!  Many thanks for spreading the word about The Note 2: Taking a Chance on Love!

The movie will air again on Friday, Feb 6th at 9 p.m. EST, and Sunday, Feb. 15, at 9 p.m. EST.  I'm sure there will be other showings as well. 

Having a great time with the faculty and students at the King's Academy in West Palm Beach.  Was right in the middle of my chapel talk yesterday when the power went out.  In some schools, that would spell pandemonium and disaster, but these students settled right back down. We had a great time. 

LOL.  I really don't remember much about the editing of BROTHERS--the original edition was published so many years ago!   The process must have been routine, because I don't remember any major changes or heavy discussions about content. 

BTW, if this is Thursday, I am speaking to the older students at the King's Academy, a Christian school in West Palm Beach.   On Friday, I'll be doing a workshop for staff from several local Christian schools. Fun!   :-)  

Tomorrow: the results/reader reaction 

~~Angie 

3 comments:

Terri L. Gillespie said...

Mazel tov, Angie! I liked the first movie better and am looking forward to reading YOUR version of the sequel.

Mocha with Linda said...

My book arrived yestrday! Looking forward to reading it!!

Brittanie said...

I liked both movies. The only issue I have with the second is the scene where it is implied they are having premartial s*x. I want to read your version but otherwise I liked the movie. I love your books. :)