Thursday, February 12, 2009

If you Need a Giggle . . .


This movie clip is guaranteed to provide one.  This quartet of babies is just too cute!  Thanks to Lisa Samson for sending it to me!  

BTW, I just finished reading the ARC of Lisa's new book, THE PASSION OF MARY-MARGARET.  This book is going to be a must-read . . . it's lovely and moving and I know I will carry certain ideas from it for the rest of my life.  You can pre-order it here . . . and I promise, you won't be disappointed.  

Mary-Margaret is a Catholic lay-sister who experiences visions of Jesus . . . but she doesn't publicize them. Anyway, it may sound strange to say this, but her visions became so real to me that I will never forget them.  A powerful story about love and sacrifice and obedience.  

~~Angie


7 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Those babies are so cute!

So many good books, so little time (and $!). . . .

Leslie said...

I believe I've signed up to review this one through CFBA. I'm looking forward to it :)

Anonymous said...

This book is truly one of the most unforgettable books I have read in a long time. Readers will fall in love with Mary Margaret, her sacrifice and her view on life.

Anonymous said...

Giggly babies and another good book! What more can we ask for? Happy Lincoln's Birthday to all! Clyde

LuAnn said...

I always loved that video!

Anonymous said...

I saw your comment on Smiling Sally's blog and it led me here. Sally recommends your books so highly that I decided to read one. After I bought it I realized it was written by Lori Copeland also. I was not familiar with either one of you, but I want you to know that I am thoroughly enjoying Heavenly Daze. I'm almost finished with it. The Mary-Margaret book sounds really good.
Now I'm eager to read some more of your books.
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Welcome Charlotte,
Did you know that there is more that one Heavenly Daze book? It is a series. If you really want to get to know Angie and Lori come cruising with us next January!