Friday, June 26, 2009

For you cat people . . .

Oh, my. Yesterday was a strange day in terms of celebrity.

First Farrah Fawcett dies. Then Michael Jackson (who is a wee bit younger than I am).

And then I hear that Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick name their new (through a surrogate) twins: Marion Loretta Elwell and Tabitha Hodge Broderick. "Both Hodge and Elwell are family names on Parker's side," the statement explains.

So . . . is Sarah Jessica my cousin or something?

I'm still working hard--did 10,000 words yesterday and nearing the end of a first draft of my current project.

Now to today's topic:

Moscow Cat Theatre

In honor of Clyde, Belinda, and those of you who love cats . . . enjoy. Who knew you could teach cats to do that?

~~Angie

5 comments:

Patti G. said...

At our house our cat is the trainer.

Anonymous said...

Ah, Angie, you have made my day; what a delight! Thank you, Clyde (and Amy and Andie, too, who were not quite as enthralled as I)

Mocha with Linda said...

His one statement in the middle speaks volumes; "Sometimes the cats teach us the tricks."

Pretty funny. I'm sending that to a friend.

Wonder if there's a PETA in Moscow?! LOL

Momstheword said...

Notice how she slipped the cat a tidbit? Pretty cute. In fact, pretty amazing, considering how independent and unwilling most cats are. Loved it.

Linda G said...

Love the video!! Most of the time Clarabell forgets that she once lived on the streets and thinks that she is the queen and we are here to serve her. This morning she was touching me with her claws to get me out of bed so she could have my place.

Angie, I thought of you when I saw the Elwell in the baby's name.

I just don't get why the uproar over Michael Jackson's death. But I was depressed for a week when Roy Rogers died.