Friday, July 31, 2009

Underwater Ahhs . . .



There's no real "point" or punch line to the video above--one of those sharks isn't going to suddenly gobble up the diver. But isn't it amazing?

When I was a kid, we used to go to the beach and I'd lie in the shallows and pretend I was a mermaid. Going to this aquarium might be the next best thing. :-)

Today's my deadline day . . . and I finished the manuscript yesterday. Just waiting on feedback from my collaborator, and then we're done with round one!

~~Angie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mesmerizing! Congratulations on beating your deadline. Can't wait to see what it'll be. Clyde

Kay Day said...

God is Amazing!

Ruthie said...

It's like all the fish were swimming in slow motion. Would that our lives went that way!! *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Peaceful and enthralling. The scene almost appears computer-generated.

Congratulations on beating your deadline, Angie. I thought it was June 29--and had been in awe of your calm composure at Glen Eyrie with only a few days til a deadline. But you are still amazing! When can you give us the details?

God bless,
Mary Kay