Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How Old is Your Dog in Human Years?



Finally, the definitive way to gauge your dog's corresponding human age. Go to this chart and figure it out.

Both of my dogs are in their senior years, so I have to watch them lest they get creaky. Just like me. :-)

Tomorrow I'll be flying to California for the Mt. Hermon writer's conference, so if you'll be there, stop and say hello! I'm not sure if I'll be blogging from the conference, but who knows? (I'm sort of looking forward to a week away from the TV.)

Have a great week, everyone!

~~Angie

5 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Have a great trip, Angie!

Kathy Cassel said...

My two are sm to med mutts and about 11 so 69 I guess. But one of them has much more energy than I do!!!!

Unknown said...

I don't have a dog right now, though I used to raise Norwegian Elkhounds. My babies were old and decrepit at 8 years of age, and it was hard to watch their decline.

Have a great time in CA, Angie. TV isn't very good so you aren't missing much. *smile*

Angela said...

Would the person who wrote me an anonymous note about an unrelated matter (than dogs' ages) please write me at Angie (at symbol) angelaelwellhunt.com? Thanks.

Unknown said...

I have a mixed terrier that we rescued from the pound and the vet said she was three. We've had her for 14 years. According to the chart, she's 99 and can still get up pretty good speed chasing deer. She loves cats, but doesn't have much interest in other dogs. She's brought joy to our family. We have pictures of her with the 5 grandchildren and 2 great-grandchildren.