Monday, March 29, 2010

Mt. Hermon is winding down . . .




Next-to-last day at Mt. Hermon, and it's still lovely here. There's a tree that was only budding yesterday, and today it unfurled little tiny green umbrellas on its branches. :-) A light rain is falling, I'm sitting with friends in the smoky coffee shop, and we're all typing on our laptops.

Had some time yesterday to take a walk down one of the nature trails. Found a bench in a meditation point and stretched out on my back, staring up at the sky. So beautiful!

We also held our traditional Palm Sunday service here, and it was beautiful. Karen Ball and I sat outside beneath the trees, and as we sang a hymn, a bird began to chirp in a tree next to us. "Listen to the bird," I sang to Karen, not wanting to lose my note. It was as if all creation was joining in the praise.

Enjoy the photos snapped with my iPhone. And blessings to you!

~~Angie

No comments: