Tuesday, March 02, 2010

The Young Victoria



Hubby and I went to see "The Young Victoria" the other night . . . and really enjoyed it. I'd seen another movie about Victoria and Albert recently, and the movies "agreed" on several key scenes, so I assume they are historical. But it's a great movie, very sweet, moving, and the costumes are wonderful!

My husband even enjoyed the film, and he's definitely more of a shoot-em-up kind of guy. So if it's still playing in your neighborhood, take some time to go see it!

~~Angie

3 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Sounds like a good movie!

Unknown said...

I saw it back a couple of months ago and loved it. I can't wait until it releases on DVD! :o)

Deborah said...

I adore Emily Blunt...she totally should have been nominated for the Oscar for this movie. As it stands, I hope they win for Best Costume!