Friday, October 29, 2010

Contest Winners!


Congratulations to our contest winners who successfully identified the books resulting from the photos on Monday's blog.

The photos are: 1) Christ Church on St. Simons Island, GA. The Fine Art of Insincerity.
2) Bunratty Castle, Ireland: Any of the Heirs of Cahira O'Connor books or Ingram of the Irish.
3). The Amazon rain forest: The Canopy.

The winners, as they came in with correct answers are: Kay Day and Mary Kay Moody.

They will be receiving an ARC (advance reader copy) of THE FINE ART OF INSINCERITY.

Note: ARCs are not final proofs, and they do contain mistakes--I know, because I had to proof those pages, and I found several errors. But the story's still there, and I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks for playing, everyone!

~~Angie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Kay and Mary Kay! Now that you tell us, I recall you posting some delightful pictures when you and your female relatives traveled to Georgia last year or longer ago? That was fun! Clyde

Mocha with Linda said...

Congrats to the winners!

Anonymous said...

P.S. Angie, I am unable to refer back to your Sunday lesson from 10/10. When I scroll down through the October posts, it stops at 10/16 and none of the posts earlier than that show up. Any hints? Clyde

Leslie said...

Well at least I got 2 of them right! :) It seems like the first one was the hardest - in fact I don't remember seeing anyone else guessing Fine Art for the first one.

Congrats to the winners!

Kay Day said...

Yay! I can't wait to read it! :D

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Been looking forward to reading this one for so long.

Blessings,
Mary Kay

Angela said...

Clyde, I don't know why those older posts aren't accessible--I can only guess that perhaps I got a little long winded this month and the space filled up? But let me know which blog posts you'd like and I can email them to you.

Angie