Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Me 'n Nancy and the Roaches


Like this picture? That's me and my gal pal Nancy Rue at CBA Advance . . . and the Zondervan Roaches, of course! (They have a series of kids' books called The Roach Approach.)

You know, sometimes I feel like I should apologize for this blog. I really didn't know what it was going to be when I started, but I can tell you what it's not--it's not a daily dose of profundity. It's whatever I'm in the mood to write, so some days it may feel like a lesson, some days like a journal, some days like a joke. But thanks for coming around anyway.

I may not be profound, but I try to be consistent. [VBG]
Angie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angie,

Keep on bloggin'! I enjoy your ramblings--whatever direction they take. Sometimes you make me think (ouch)and sometimes you make me laugh. Either way I'm a fan, so keep it coming!

Lynda in MO

Ruth said...

I love your blog! I had to smile when I read your post...my blog started to promote Christian fiction, but sometimes I blog anything BUT "profound" reviews, LOL...it's pretty much whatever I'm in the mood to yak about as well. Keep on bloggin'!!