Tuesday, March 21, 2006

One Woman's Courage

In the constant struggle between religions, governments, and ideological approaches, it is refreshing to hear a woman speak lucidly and with great courage. This Syrian woman is apparently an agnostic, but she is saying what so many are afraid to say about Islamic terrorism.

To watch a video clip of a television presentation, click here: http://www.memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=1050# . Pay special attention to what she says about the Jews, near the end of the clip.

From this corner, I am applauding. Hat tip to Lisa for pointing me to this clip.

~~Angie

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Thank you for sharing that! It does take great courage for her to say what she said! I read the transcript and I am in shock that they would have aired her interview.

Anonymous said...

I say Bravo. I admire her courage and her honesty. I think she does Father Abraham proud. I do pray for her safety though. She will be lucky if she does not have some extremist target her. In a side note my wait is over at least when I saw what was in my mailbox. I will say the graphics do not do the cover just IMHO. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Somehow justice got cut-off