Sunday, October 04, 2009

Elevator Fun

OH, those Germans! My Aunt Irene sent me this (and to look at her, you'd never think she had a mischievous streak). Please notice that the man on the "throne" IS fully clothed. :-)

Can you imagine?

If this is Sunday, I've been up since 4:30 a.m. (Yawn!) I'm winging my way to Yvonne Lehman's Novelists' Retreat in Ridgecrest, North Carolina, where I hope to wear a sweater, feel a chill, and maybe even see a colored leaf. Four days with some novelists in training, working together on our books . . . ah. I'm ready to be inspired.

Enjoy!

~~Angie


4 comments:

Chandra Lynn Smith said...

Oh my goodness, that is hilarious!

Mocha with Linda said...

"Smile, you're on Candid Camera!"

That is beyond funny!

Suzanne said...

Wow! That's awesome! Thanks for sharing, I needed the laugh.

Kay Day said...

That is funny!
I don't think I would scream. I know I wouldn't walk over and beat on the guy. I'm pretty sure I would stand there looking stupid while my mind said, "What? Wait...What?"