Tuesday, September 08, 2009

New arrivals are available for preorder



I've just updated my web page that features books that are "coming soon." And now they are all available for pre-order through Amazon.com.

There's the new reissue of "The Golden Cross," the second book in the Heirs of Cahira O'Connor series. It's value priced, too!

There's the how-to writing book called "A Novel Idea," in which all the basics of how to write a novel are covered.

There's my next legal thriller, "Let Darkness Come." I'm really excited about this book (I worked harder on it than in any in recent memory), and I suspect it will be hard to find in stores. So your best bet will definitely be to order this one online someplace.

And finally, there's the book I did with Gayle Haggard, "Why I Stayed." Gayle has an AMAZING story that everyone should read. You'll marvel at her courage and grace, and I think you'll learn--as I did--a lot about how the church should handle occasions when someone in the body sins.

So--I hope that gives you something to look forward to! I know I'm excited.

~~Angie

3 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

You are whetting my already-starving appetite!!

SmilingSally said...

He should dream on!

k-stin said...

Yea! I'm excited about the new legal thriller. I'll have to check it out!