Saturday, June 23, 2012

Morning with the Puppies

Saturdays are my day off, so yesterday I did what I like best--I went to the SPCA.  Tried something new--because I knew I had little dogs to photograph, I simply stood them in front of a white cardboard background and on a white foam board.  Working with morning sunlight only, I think it worked pretty well.  :-)

So here are Buster and Pinky, who have grown up together and should be adopted together,
Celina and Kasumi, another pair (though Kasumi bosses Celina around something terrible),
and Charlie, who simply could not take a bad picture. He was a pleasure to photograph.

Buster



Celina



Charlie



Kasumi



Pinky



2 comments:

Mavis Duke Hinton said...

Oh, look at all the kew-ute dachshunds! Love all your pictures :).

SmilingSally said...

Ah, Angie, how did you know that I am addicted to mini dachshunds?