Thursday, June 07, 2012

A Rainy Day at the SPCA

Marge, Fredrick, and Dapper Dan, three from one litter 
With our contest in full swing (two of them actually--see posts below), I decided to take a day for the SPCA.  So I bundled my gear and props into the car and headed over there, and I was delighted to see that I had two groups of puppies--three terrier puppies from one litter, and two pit bull pups from another litter.

And in those puppies I discovered a star--Jue is her current name, and this dog simply could not take a bad picture.  I found myself wishing I could adopt her just so she could model for me whenever I wanted. So sweet, and spunky, too!

Anyway, here are some photos from today.  You may recognize Jack from a couple of months ago--he and I were both raw the last time I took his pictures, so I figured he needed a reshoot.  :-)

Ariel, who is an Energizer Bunny! 


Dapper Dan


Dan's brother, Fredrick

Our handsome Jack



Beautiful Jue


Angelic Jue

Jue's sister, Loretta



Dan's sister, Marge

No comments: