Thursday, October 25, 2007

What Would You Write . . . if You Only Had a Minute?




If you're a regular reader of this blog, you've heard me mention that THE NOTE will be airing on the Hallmark Channel during the month of December--and premiering on Dec. 8th. Hallmark has done something I think is really special for this movie--they've established http://www.whatwouldyouwrite.com . . . a web site where you can leave a note for someone special in your life. Then you can send your friends, family, and loved ones to the site to look for their note!

Please take a moment to check it out.

And . . . if you have a neighborhood (or blogosphere) book club, here's an idea. I've been thinking, and though I am usually reluctant to suggest my own books for my neighborhood book club, I'm thinking we could read THE NOTE for the month of November or December, then get together on December 8th and have a premier party! I'd suggest that we even do it in pajamas, but that's probably asking too much. :-) Maybe if we lived in a college dorm . . .

In any case, I owe thanks to the good folks at Hallmark for allowing me to use the art and the video clip you'll find on my web site. They're doing such a great job . . . I'm thrilled.

~~Angie

P.S. Happy birthday to my Mom!

No comments: