Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Dr. Pat Show


The other day I was invited to be on the Dr. Pat show, a radio program out of Seattle.  We were discussing "The Note," and you can listen to the interview here.    Dr. Pat was bright and vivacious--I admire people who can be bright around the clock!  I tend to slip into dullsville after lunch time. 

BTW, if you don't receive my email newsletter and would like to, be sure to sign up in the "newsletter" box to the right.  I'll be sending out the autumn update on Friday.  

One more thing--I'm not Catholic, but I thought this video was a stirring and lovely reminder of the importance of the upcoming election. Please take a moment to watch and pass on the important word!  

~~Angie




3 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Your interview's not up yet.

The video is a good one. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

out of seattle? from spirit 105.3? I live just half hour south of there here in Tacoma. I'll look for the interview. :-)

Mocha with Linda said...

Kept getting error messages trying to hear the interview. Bummer. Glad you got the airtime!