Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sending You over to Randy's Blog


Okay, I can't keep quiet.  This issue is simply too important.  I'd like you to spend the time you would spend reading my bits of nonsense reading Randy Alcorn's blog instead.  Time well spent.  

P.S.  We just found out that Sarah Palin is coming to our area on Sunday, so my girlfriend and I are getting up while it's still dark and driving over.  We figured we'd stand in line BEFORE the doors open this time.  :-)  

I'll bring back pictures, Lord willing.  

~~Angie 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very powerful piece, Angie - thanks for sharing. I am forwarding the link to others. I wish you well in your efforts to see Sarah Palin tomorrow. She draws huge crowds, so maybe you should leave tonight! Can't wait to hear about it. Clyde

Lisa said...

I read that the other day. Those pictures are what always get's me.