Thursday, June 28, 2012

SPCA Photo Day

Jack 


Jack's adorable tail. 
Things were slow at the animal shelter all week . . . very few new dogs.  And suddenly--BAM!  Today was my day to go in, and I discovered that there were nine dogs who needed pictures!  I got to eight of them--the ninth was engaged.  :-)

And what a wild bunch!  One of the boys was so enthusiastic about coming out to play that he tried to eat the camera. Believe me, I got home and was surprised to find that I actually had some decent shots of the-boys-who-would-not-sit-still.  :-)

So here they are!  The crew of eight.

Bobbie


Goober



Harold. Ever met a dog named Harold? I haven't. 



LOL.  The indescribable Hooch. 






Otis



Phoebe



The Darling Teddy. 



Bobbie again.


Talk to you again soon! 

~~Angie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't think I ever met a dog named Otis either ... what fun pics today! My favorite was Teddy ... my Daddy's name! Clyde