Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jim Bell. Writer. Lawyer. Friend.


My pal Jim has a new book out.  And he's into podcasting now. What's podcasting?  (asks my mom).  It's . . . well, take a look here.  :-) 

If you've never read one of Jim's books, you are in for a treat. He's great. 

If it's Sunday, I'm flying home after a great conference in Estes Park, CO.  Nancy Rue and I had some great students in our Nangie clinics, but now I'm ready to go home, see my puppies, and get back to work.  

A big hello to Kerry and Jackie, who took us out for Italian food on the last night. Enjoyed the fellowship! 

~~Angie 

4 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

I've read a couple of Jim Bell's books and they are very good!

I know you must be ready to be back home to stay for a while. You have been quite the jetsetter lately!

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie,
Thank you as well. I really enjoyed your company and the laughs will carry for quite a while!

Hope to see you again soon.
Blessings,
Jackie

Lisa said...

I've already read this and loved it!! I can't wait for the next one.

Kerry Krycho said...

Angie,

Thanks to you and Nancy as well. I don't think I have laughed that much for that long in quite a while. We learned so much about writing and ourselves. It was delightful to enjoy dinner with you both!

Meanwhile I am still trying to reacclimate to regular life of job, family, etc. First I've turned on the computer since the conference.

Blessings!
Kerry