Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Belly Laugh for the Day

I'm excited about some news I just learned--my friends Ron and Janet Benrey were supposed to teach at the Ridgecrest Novelists' Retreat this October, but they had a schedule conflict. So I get to take their place in those gorgeous mountains! That's right, I'll be teaching again at Blue Ridge from October 4th through 8th. You can read all about it here: Blue Ridge Christian Novelists’ Retreat.

This video clip made me laugh out loud, even though I was expecting it. I just wasn't expecting to see it quite like this. :-)


LOL!

~~Angie

4 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

That's just how I feel some days!

Too funny!

SmilingSally said...

I saw this the night it aired. Smart dog.

I'm happy to hear you'll be teaching at Ridgecrest. I've been there once and loved it.

Karen Harrington said...

That is hilarious!

Ruthie said...

What a hoot! I was trying to imagine how Babe would play dead, but I think that's just WAY beyond imagination!! LOL

Glad to hear you get to go back to Ridgecrest. I haven't been home in about 12 years...think I could fit in your suitcase? *smile*