Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Infinite Photograph


I don't know about you, but I love beautiful nature photography. Which makes me glad I found the infinite photograph.

Click on any photo to zoom in--double click on any picture to read info about the shot. And yes, you can upload your own photos to be included in this collection.

Keep clicking. The further in you go, the further there IS to go. Pretty amazing, huh?

I'm still here at the Blue Ridge Writer's Conference (held near Asheville, NC) but I'll be heading home on Thursday.  Have met some wonderful people and had a great time teaching.  But it's always good to go home . . . 

~~Angie

4 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Wow. That's bizarre.

Enjoy your conference. That's a beautiful part of the country.

Anonymous said...

That's enough to send any sane person right over the edge ... or maybe I'm trying to equate myself with "any sane person". There are some absolutely lovely photos in there, but looking at them becomes a quest for the hidden. Who thinks up these things??? Arrrrrgh!!! Clyde

Candy Arrington said...

Angie,

I enjoyed your continuing class at Blue Ridge. Hope you had a good trip home.

Kay Day said...

That's amazing. I could do that all day! But I won't.