Saturday, October 29, 2005

Glorieta Christian Writers' Conference


Isn't that picture a HOOT? Love it!

I'm writing from the Glorieta Christian Writer's Conference, which is one PACKED conference for writers! Wow. I'm teaching the fiction track and having a ball with lots of folks who are interested in learning to write novels. Wonderful people with great ideas and a heart to reach people through the printed word.

Also here with novelist friends like Gayle Roper, Jim Bell, Steve and Janet Bly, Brandilyn Collins, Lynn Coleman, and -- ha! Today I looked up in my class and saw Randy Singer sitting in front of me! I have no idea why he thought he needed to come to my class, but now I can say (with a giggle) that I helped teach Randy Singer how to write!

In any case, having a great time and looking forward to two more days and then home. Until then,

Remain in grace,
Angie

2 comments:

Patt said...

Im hungry looking at this picture and im aveggie.Go figure.

Dianne said...

Cool! I just saw an ad for that conference the other day and thought I'd really like to attend someday.