Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Reporting from Ohio


Another busy day, but a bonus--a night off! I was supposed to speak in a church tonight, but something happened, so I'm tucked in with room service and in my jammies. Another full day tomorrow--two schools and a bookstore in the p.m.

I'm still talking about my dogs with the kids, so that's Justus with a pup I puppy-sat one afternoon. Jussy was so gentle with small things! I remember him once catching a squirrel and carrying it around the yard as it screamed for its life. Not knowing what else to do with it, he came inside and dropped it in the pool, where Sadie couldn't get it. LOL.

Sadie and Jussy are both gone now, but I still smile at the memories.

This morning I spoke in chapel and did a workshop at Polaris Christian Academy; this afternoon I did the same thing at Genoa Christian Academy. Both schools were super, with great students and a wonderful, supportive staff. I also gave a pitch for the Nelson School Enrichment Program at a luncheon for ASCI school administrators.

Well . . . time to sign off and get some shut eye after calling home to check in. Two more days and then I'm home!

Angie

No comments: