Sunday, October 09, 2005

Ohio Bound . . .


I'm flying out Sunday afternoon, bound for Ohio. It's going to be a busy week, but I will be signing and speaking at the following places that are open to the public. If you're in the area, I'd love to meet you!

(Please--I've done signings where all I did was sit and give directions to the restroom. If you're anywhere near, PLEASE come.)

Monday, Oct. 10: Moments with Majesty bookstore, Pickerington, OH, 6-8 p.m.
Tuesday, Oct. 11: The Bookery, Mansfield, OH, 6:30--8:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 12: Genoa Baptist Church, Westerville, OH, 7:00-8:00 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 13: Moments with Majesty bookstore, Dublin, OH 6-8 p.m.
Friday: Flying Home! It's my hubby's birthday!

Hope to see you this week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Opposite side of the country from me. Are you coming to Eastern Washington State anytime soon? :)