Saturday, January 17, 2009

A fun site


If you have any artists in the house, especially graphic artists, gather them around the computer and visit this web site.  You'll need to give it a couple of minutes to load, then you're free to drag the slider bar to any point and watch the fun unfold.  Literally.  :-)  

Who sits around and dreams these things up? 

My newsletter went out yesterday, so if you missed it, you can see it here. And yes, I know there's a typo--"Mary" should be "May."  

Just think of me as one of those Amish quilters who purposely makes a mistake in each quilt just to remind herself that only God is perfect.  :-)  

~~Angie 

2 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

I always love getting my newsletter. It's like an extra dose of your blog!

I can't wait for Let Darkness Come!! At least I have Brothers and Journeys coming in the meantime!

Anonymous said...

that was too cool!
(and always love getting your newsletter!)
thanks,
jan