Thursday, January 22, 2009

That's One Clever Dog

I had an unexpected treat yesterday--Lori Copeland, my dear friend and co-author of the HEAVENLY DAZE series, was in town so we met for lunch, then I took her to my house to meet my puppies.  :-)

My dogs are (relatively) smart, but this one takes the cake.  Check out this dog who shoplifts.  

At first I thought maybe it was a pet store, or someplace where dogs routinely visit, but no, it's an actual grocery store.  LOL!  I don't blame the manager for not forcing the issue.  That was a BIG dog! 

~~Angie 

6 comments:

Terri L. Gillespie said...

Too cute! That dog looked more like a wolf than any other breed.

The owner had more chutzpah than me--I'd have lifted my hands and said, "Have at it, buddy."

Kathy Cassel said...

Funny.

If that poor dog's sense of smell was really 100,000 times better than a human's I feel bad for him. Can you imagine everything he smelled in that store???

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly. I can't believe that. A shoplifting dog. That's hysterical. Terri---You're right, I first thought it was a wolf too. It was big. I would have steered clear of it for sure!

SmilingSally said...

Amazing! I'm going to share this on my blog one day in the future. I'll give you credit.

Mocha with Linda said...

That's hilarious! Guess they need to adjust their sign to read "Shoplifters will be prosecuted. . . .except canines."

Kay Day said...

Ok, I'm thinking why didn't he go for the top sirloin?

My chiropractor shares an office and the other guy has a bug Husky like that who comes to work with him.