Saturday, May 16, 2009

Love this!



Several weeks ago, the Liberty Journal--the magazine for my alma mater--sent a reporter and a photographer to our home to interview me and my hubby, since we both graduated from Liberty. We had a nice chat, but when it came time to take some photos, the photographer suggested that we include one of our dogs! Since Charley is skittish, we asked Babe, who was happy to pose on the front porch.

I love these pictures, and hope they bring a smile to your face. :-) You can click if you'd like a larger version.

Photo credit: Jordan Crossingham/Liberty University.

~~Angie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Angie. Really looking forward to meeting Gary on the Dazer cruise. Also, it never ceases to amaze me how very large the heads of mastiffs really are. Babe certainly is regal looking, however, and every bit deserving of being included in the photo! Clyde

Angela said...

She certainly thinks so, Clyde. :-) Babe is definitely the alpha dog. Poor Charley. He's the elder, but he just caves when she's around.

Angie

Sue said...

Cute pics and what a nice honor to be interviewed for the Liberty Journal!

Mocha with Linda said...

Love the pictures! My, that is one big dog!

I especially like the sweet expression on your husband's face as he looks at you in the second one. I can tell he's still smitten with his girl!

Suzanne said...

Great pictures. I didn't realize the dogs were as big as they are! What is the weight of Babe?

Angela said...

Babe weighs 220 lbs,; Charley weighs 195. But our Justus, the one who was featured on LIVE with Regis and Kelly, weighed a whopping 275.

Angie