Monday, June 12, 2006

The WIP


You may have noticed the little countdown meter at the top of my web page and this blog. Yep, there's a project in the works, and I'm hard at work on it.

I don't want to say what it is after the papers are signed, sealed, and delivered (Lord willing). And I can't give any details about it until it releases.

In any case, I am being unusually silent on my usual writer's loops and may be a little brief in this blog because time is short. Yep, the counter is ticking down to the release date, which means my deadline is only a few short weeks away.

So--I'd better find a grindstone and put my nose to it!

~~Angie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no fair teasing us like that....why don't you just put chocolate in front of me and tell me not to eat it
ROFL

Ruth said...

Definitely, the suspense isn't fair!! (said in my best whiny voice, LOL!)